Homecoming | Sayulita, Mexico
Time & Location
About the Event
When we think of “coming home”, we imagine an unlearning, a remembrance, a softening... a surrender that happens deep within our Soul. Our “Homecoming Retreat” is truly a journey, born from a passion for connection: with Self, sisterhood, and “Spirit” - whatever that looks like for you.
Throughout this week, you will be given the opportunity to truly slow down, and surrender; to breathe the sun up over the mountains each morning, and watch as it peacefully sinks below the horizon at night; to truly get in touch with nature’s cycles + rhythms. Using the practices of kundalini movement, meditation, self-study, and ceremony, we will learn how to be present with the process. We will sit with our joy, our sorrow, and explore the spectrum of our Being. When we access this place of curiosity with compassion, layers of our selves will be revealed, and we will come face to face with the truth and tangible “realness: that rests within.
The wisdom we find in these moments of real intimacy will awaken us, and transform us… and the sacred land at the Haramara will hold you through it. Which is why we say that this is more than a yoga retreat. Rather, a call - an invitation - to those of you who crave a deeper intimacy with yourSelf, and with the world; who desire a space to reclaim and remember all of Who and What you are.
So join us at this heavenly place, where the ocean meets the jungle.
Let’s witness and celebrate one another in this Divine time of collective healing, as we embark on this journey Home.
Are you ready?
- 7 nights in a luxury cabana
- 3 gourmet, organic, locally sourced meals per day
- Two daily sessions (morning + afternoon) including yoga, meditation, guided self-study + group healing
- Sound healing, bonfire + song circle
- Access to Haramara's saltwater infinity pool, private beach and grounds
- All resort taxes + fees
- An unconditionally loving space to come home to yourself + remember all of who + what you are
LOGISTICS + EXTRAS (not included):
- Airfare (flight to Puerto Vallarta/PVR AIRPORT)
- Transportation to and from PVR Airport *this can be organized safely through the Haramara
- Tips (approx $125 USD for the week)
- Alcoholic Beverages + Personal Expenses *optional
- Adventures + Excursions *optional
- Massage + Spa Treatments *optional
- Temazcal (Traditional Mexican Sweat Lodge Ceremony) *optional
PRICING & REGISTRATION
Early Bird Pricing $200 off Regular Price - available until October 31, 2020
Regular Pricing from November 1, 2020 - March 20, 2021
Registration closes March 20, 2021
Quad: $1,800 per person
Triple: $2,300 per person
Double: $2,700 per person
Single: $3,500 per person
*You may hold your space with a $500 non-refundable deposit and pay at your own pace. (To guarantee a spot, please pay your deposit by December 1st).
A flexible Payment Plan makes paying for your trip easy:
75% of your trip fee must be paid before February 1, 2020. (If on a payment plan, trip payments may be paid through Feb. 15th, 2020).
SPECIAL POCILIES + INCLUSIONS:
- All pricing is listed in USD.
- We encourage the purchase of fully refundable or transferable flights in the case of potential travel bans.
- IF travel bans are in effect, your non-refundable deposit and all money paid toward the retreat will be refunded.
Please follow the steps below to register for your week-long stay at the paradisiacal Homecoming Retreat at the Haramara:
1) Email email@example.com to select your Cabana and answers to the questions below:
- Do you have a Roommate Request? Please provide their name so we ensure you are placed together.
- Are you in need of a Payment Plan?
2) E-transfer, PayPal or Stripe non-refundable deposit of $500 USD to secure your spot. Please connect with us to discuss payment options.
**Once we receive your deposit + email, a Welcome Package with Fine Details will be sent to you.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations made on or before January 30, 2020: All money paid will be refunded minus non-refundable deposit
- Cancellations made after January 30, 2020: No refunds will be issued unless another participant fills your reserved spot minus non-refundable deposit.
- Quad Occupancy | Deposit$500+$17.50 Service$500+$17.50 Service0$0
- Triple Occupancy | Deposit$500+$17.50 Service$500+$17.50 Service0$0
- Double Occupancy | Deposit$500+$17.50 Service$500+$17.50 Service0$0
- Sold OutSingle Occupancy | Deposit$500+$17.50 Service$500+$17.50 Service0$0